New Mac Pro next week

raytrails

After almost 2 years Apple is finally in the verge of releasing a new Mac Pro.

http://9to5mac.com/2012/06/05/after...te-apple-to-finally-revamp-mac-pro-next-week/

screen-shot-2012-06-04-at-9-47-21-pm.png

Hopefully the case will be redesigned since they have used the same since 2003.

Although Apple is 90% likely to announce the new iMac, iPhone 5, IOS6, and many other products at WWDC in a few days time, I wouldn't allow rumours to spoil your day as they could well be wrong.

Although Apple is 90% likely to announce the new iMac, iPhone 5, IOS6, and many other products at WWDC in a few days time, I wouldn't allow rumours to spoil your day as they could well be wrong.
Foxconn has stated that the iPhone 5 will not be announced at WWDC, and I very much believe this. The iPhone 4S was just released last October, and Apple has been using September for a number of years now to release refreshes to their music products. Not to mention they always give the iPhone hardware a year in between refreshes. Apparently, the fall is going to be the new iPhone hardware time frame.

The Mac Pro is pretty much a given, but I don't think they will release the new iPhone now. Everything points to september.

Foxconn has stated that the iPhone 5 will not be announced at WWDC, and I very much believe this. The iPhone 4S was just released last October, and Apple has been using September for a number of years now to release refreshes to their music products. Not to mention they always give the iPhone hardware a year in between refreshes. Apparently, the fall is going to be the new iPhone hardware time frame.
I said they were most likely to "announce" the iphone 5, not release it. It's a given that it won't be released now.

Just added 4 Gigs more to my 4-year old Mac Pro. Runs like a dream. It "only" has 2 quad core something or anothers.........
:)

I tend to ge 5+ years out of those machines and then still can sell them for a decent price. It's a good investment although I wonder if I need that much hardware any longer. Maybe I'll just get the best mini next time (I have an Air also, which I use much of the time).

Just added 4 Gigs more to my 4-year old Mac Pro. Runs like a dream. It "only" has 2 quad core something or anothers.........
:)

I tend to ge 5+ years out of those machines and then still can sell them for a decent price. It's a good investment although I wonder if I need that much hardware any longer. Maybe I'll just get the best mini next time (I have an Air also, which I use much of the time).

My site runs on a pair of Mac mini Servers. Runs like a dream with dual SSDs in RAID and 8 GB of RAM. I wish 16gb was as cheap as it is now before I sent them off for co-location.

My site runs on a pair of Mac mini Servers. Runs like a dream with dual SSDs in RAID and 8 GB of RAM. I wish 16gb was as cheap as it is now before I sent them off for co-location.

I want to run my sites on Mac but I have not enough money to order many Mac Pro (s)

Top Bottom