1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mac Pro next week

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Garamond, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

2. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

I'll believe it once it's officially announced by Apple.
  3. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Although Apple is 90% likely to announce the new iMac, iPhone 5, IOS6, and many other products at WWDC in a few days time, I wouldn't allow rumours to spoil your day as they could well be wrong.
  4. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

Foxconn has stated that the iPhone 5 will not be announced at WWDC, and I very much believe this. The iPhone 4S was just released last October, and Apple has been using September for a number of years now to release refreshes to their music products. Not to mention they always give the iPhone hardware a year in between refreshes. Apparently, the fall is going to be the new iPhone hardware time frame.
  5. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

The Mac Pro is pretty much a given, but I don't think they will release the new iPhone now. Everything points to september.
  6. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

I said they were most likely to "announce" the iphone 5, not release it. It's a given that it won't be released now.
  7. MagnusB

MagnusB Well-Known Member

8. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

I don't think it will be announced at WWDC at all.
  9. Dinh Thanh

Dinh Thanh Well-Known Member

10. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

Just added 4 Gigs more to my 4-year old Mac Pro. Runs like a dream. It "only" has 2 quad core something or anothers.........

I tend to ge 5+ years out of those machines and then still can sell them for a decent price. It's a good investment although I wonder if I need that much hardware any longer. Maybe I'll just get the best mini next time (I have an Air also, which I use much of the time).
  11. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I don't think apple will have any concerns about what they do as long as they add that one important feature that gets the apple fanatics purchasing. The apple badge = It'll sell.
  12. Coop1979

Coop1979 Well-Known Member

My site runs on a pair of Mac mini Servers. Runs like a dream with dual SSDs in RAID and 8 GB of RAM. I wish 16gb was as cheap as it is now before I sent them off for co-location.
  13. Dinh Thanh

Dinh Thanh Well-Known Member

I want to run my sites on Mac but I have not enough money to order many Mac Pro (s)