New License / Old License

Vanessa Cursino

First of all, my english isn't so good and I hope you can understand.

I have an old Xenforo license, this license is running on a site currently and I don't intend to upgrade it, but I will continue using it.

I didn't upgrade the license because I was afraid... the upgrades are very slow here, but now it seems that things will change and I want to buy a new license. My question is: if I buy a new license, that old still working? ...my intention is to keep this site running with the old license and create a new site with a new license. In the customer panel the old license is still valid?

First of all, my english isn't so good and I hope you can understand.

I have an old Xenforo license, this license is running on a site currently and I don't intend to upgrade it, but I will continue using it.

I didn't upgrade the license because I was afraid... the upgrades are very slow here, but now it seems that things will change and I want to buy a new license. My question is: if I buy a new license, that old still working? ...my intention is to keep this site running with the old license and create a new site with a new license. In the customer panel the old license is still valid?

Your English is better than most of us natives. :D

Top Bottom