New IPB (3.2)

Good job Matt, just a shame you lose my respect *again* by simply waiting to see what others do (and publicly state that in tweets) to then just take those ideas to improve your own; seeing how being innovating or understanding the market appears to not be your strongpoint.

Things like that will happen, especially if you want to keep your company up there with the competition. I agree for the most part with you, but it's to be expected.

This video sums up well what Floris is trying to say (at the very end of it).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Things like that will happen, especially if you want to keep your company up there with the competition. I agree for the most part with you, but it's to be expected.

This video sums up well what Floris is trying to say (at the very end of it).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Someone clearly has FAR too much time on their hands lol

I actually just purchased a license for IPB. Mainly because I have a vb4 site and had to recently switch to a dedicated with only 200 - 250 users online at one time. I should have been able to stay on the vps I was on for a good while longer. I am not going to get in to a pissing match either about forum software.

I have to get my main site off of the other forum software asap and have been wanting to ever since XF was released. The problem is we have way too many features added to our site and currently IPB is the only one that has all of those features without having to depend on umpteen modifications to do so.

Don't get me wrong, I am with Xenforo to the end, have 3 licenses right now with more to be added but at this time I need to go with what is going to work for us with that site. I think IPB is making a turn in the right direction and I think it is wonderful for competition. Once I get our main site off of the other forum software I will be telling them to destroy the license and not selling it.

Several posts deleted because exactly what was predicted to happen in one the posts started happening. It surely would've blown up with a not-very-useful meta discussion.

Top Bottom