Implemented  Needed -- Find all threads by user

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Then do not understand how any sense at all in the mini profile. If you go to add it. Maybe you're better off to remove it. And fall on the profile page at once.

It's just one suggestion, Add My Threads and My Posts into drop-down menu profil (check screen)

I don't know if this has already been proposed.

My-Thread---My-Posts.webp

Consolidate the 2 links "Personal Details" and "Contact Details" into ONE link named "My Profile" which forwards to your Profile page at which you can anyway modify your personal and contact information. Maybe also removing "Signature" and "Avatar" from that box and just have one link saying "My Profile". Then you go to your personal Profile-Page and edit all your data from there.

No need to have so many links in that box.

KISS: Keep It Simple & Sexy.

While having a link to all threads started by someone would be unbelievably cool, it may be far more important to find threads started by anyone in a particular forum/subforum.

Sometimes there are a huge number of forums and people have some idea where to look, who started it, but cannot find it using other search methods.

While having a link to all threads started by someone would be unbelievably cool, it may be far more important to find threads started by anyone in a particular forum/subforum.

Sometimes there are a huge number of forums and people have some idea where to look, who started it, but cannot find it using other search methods.

some sort of this is already build in:
go to Tab named "Postings" at each individuals Profile-Page:
http://xenforo.com/community/members/kier.2/

You can use the simple and advanced search and just type a member's name and no search string.

It's not forum specific though and is for all posts, not threads started.

Searching threads started by a specific person, in a specific forum (& subforums) is important to me.

Searching threads started by a specific person, in a specific forum (& subforums) is important to me.
The simple solution is to have a universal list of threads started by user xyz but with the ability to either: filter listings (by forum, date, etc.) OR sort the listings by forum/date/etc.

My suggestion is not a search for user, just 2 direct links.
Nobody said anything about "searching". The suggestion is to have a link somewhere (either the member card, profile, or somewhere else). Consider your suggestion an idea as to where the link could go. ;)

Personally, I think there should be a link in the member card and/or profile to view threads started by a user... and then a link in the username tab (top-right in header) to threads I've started.

Nobody said anything about "searching". The suggestion is to have a link somewhere (either the member card, profile, or somewhere else). Consider your suggestion an idea as to where the link could go. ;)

Personally, I think there should be a link in the member card and/or profile to view threads started by a user... and then a link in the username tab (top-right in header) to threads I've started.
Check this: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...user.260/#post-20894

"Find all threads by user" and "Add My Threads and My Posts into drop-down menu", is totally different !

Top Bottom