XF 2.1 Need to Export Users Email and Password

Hi

I have a forum which I was using for providing training videos to paid members.

Now I have moved to a different LMS for providing online training videos and using forum only for support.

How do I export my existing forum users (excluding those banned) to my LMS.

I want my users to use the same email id and password combination they have been using for accessing forum.

LMS Supports bulk enrol feature via CSV File.

Screenshot (470).webp

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks :)

It would be in xf_user. You could filter out banned users with a condition on the user_state column (you probably want valid users only).

I want my users to use the same email id and password combination they have been using for accessing forum.
XF doesn't store passwords in plaintext so, assuming it's asking for a CSV of plaintext passwords, that won't be possible.

I missed the bit about passwords ...

Even if it was possible to somehow export them, there would be no synchronisation between the two sites/databases.
A custom developed add-on bridge will be required for that.

I missed the bit about passwords ...

Even if it was possible to somehow export them, there would be no synchronisation between the two sites/databases.
A custom developed add-on bridge will be required for that.
Alright, is there a way just to get the email ids of all members (except those who are banned) ? If yes how to go about it.

Code:
SELECT email FROM xf_user WHERE user_state = 'valid'
OR except only banned
Code:
SELECT email FROM xf_user WHERE is_banned = 0

values for user_state are: 'valid','email_confirm','email_confirm_edit','moderated','email_bounce','rejected','disabled' That's the difference

when use is_banned = 0 you get all user with user_state from above (not only VALID)

Top Bottom