XF 2 Need someone around the forum to manage!

rhackz

I would like to hire someone who understands xenforo very well i will pay weekly bases,
i need you to manage my whole forum meaning fix bugs add usegroups add css work implement some features for me and etc.
if you can do this job for me please DM me showing you past work and whats your budget remember i will pay weekly and i will need you around for a long time you must do whatever i say and if your lazy or take forever to do something little i will just hire someone else.

you have not given alot for others to think about doing anything, is your site new? whats the expected time you want someone to spend on your site? putting in a post ------ you must do what ever i say wont get you far.

Forgive me, I apologize. I can now see you're serious and I was trolling you. I was being sarcastic and impolitely wasting your time. Please accept my apology.

I would like to hire someone who understands xenforo very well i will pay weekly bases,
i need you to manage my whole forum meaning fix bugs add usegroups add css work implement some features for me and etc.
if you can do this job for me please DM me showing you past work and whats your budget remember i will pay weekly and i will need you around for a long time you must do whatever i say and if your lazy or take forever to do something little i will just hire someone else.
yes master let us know when you get the slave.. this one tough job description I have ever seen...

You're not likely to find many takers because you're making it sound quite unappealing. You're essentially saying you want someone at your beck and call to do all of the muscle work to get the forum in shape, and if they don't do so as fast as you want (regardless of their own personal obligations), you'll get rid of them. Where's the appeal in that particular job description?

People will help you, but you have to understand that things take time (reasonably), people have their own obligations outside of your needs, and just because you "hire" someone, you don't get carte blanche to treat them like garbage. It should be a working relationship between yourself and the person you're bringing aboard to look after your community. You want them to care about it like you care about it, and you won't get that if you make them hate being a part of it, even with compensation.

You're not likely to find many takers because you're making it sound quite unappealing. You're essentially saying you want someone at your beck and call to do all of the muscle work to get the forum in shape, and if they don't do so as fast as you want (regardless of their own personal obligations), you'll get rid of them. Where's the appeal in that particular job description?

People will help you, but you have to understand that things take time (reasonably), people have their own obligations outside of your needs, and just because you "hire" someone, you don't get carte blanche to treat them like garbage. It should be a working relationship between yourself and the person you're bringing aboard to look after your community. You want them to care about it like you care about it, and you won't get that if you make them hate being a part of it, even with compensation.

Not trying to be rude but I’m not asking for any of your opinions

exactly... his description is so harsh to take...

Top Bottom