Graphic Need some node icons made.

Matthew Hawley

Can someone make me 3 sets of the default node icons that go well with these colors?

bluevariation.webp #0080da

greenvariation.webp #1ada00

redvariation.webp #da0000

Thanks!

Last edited:
@oman

While I am sure Shelley doesn't mind, make sure that if you change them with the intention of sharing them in any fashion (even if it is for someone who can't edit them for themselves and you give them directly to the person) that you get her permission. For the most part her gfx packs specify that they can not be redistributed in any way.

Again, that is a formality and a courtesy, I am pretty sure she wouldn't mind since it was shared with the intention of being modified but modification and distribution are two different things, you are better off asking her first.

@oman

While I am sure Shelley doesn't mind, make sure that if you change them with the intention of sharing them in any fashion (even if it is for someone who can't edit them for themselves and you give them directly to the person) that you get her permission. For the most part her gfx packs specify that they can not be redistributed in any way.

Again, that is a formality and a courtesy, I am pretty sure she wouldn't mind since it was shared with the intention of being modified but modification and distribution are two different things, you are better off asking her first.

No probs. :)

Had a few minutes spare to design in photoshop and I know you originally wanted the icons seen in "colorful" theme you submitted screenshot.

Here they are.

Bare in mind they are not to be distributed in paid styles Matthew only your free styles in the colorful range.

Edit: Removed Node icons and released in the Resource Manager http://xenforo.com/community/resources/simple-node-icons-speech-bubble.2036/

Last edited:
Sorry umm I've been grounded. I would like those.

You didn't really have to pc me. All the info is in previous posts. :)

1. They have been released.
  2. You can use the simple node icons in your colorful range provided..
a. The styles are free and not paid resources
b. They remain Free. If at any point you start to charge for them then obviously you'll have to remove the icons as I don't allow any of my designs to be distributed in paid resources.

What did you get grounded for this time? :laugh:

You didn't really have to pc me. All the info is in previous posts. :)

1. They have been released.
  2. You can use the simple node icons in your colorful range provided..
a. The styles are free and not paid resources
b. They remain Free. If at any point you start to charge for them then obviously you'll have to remove the icons as I don't allow any of my designs to be distributed in paid resources.

What did you get grounded for this time? :LOL:

Yeah, I just saw your original post earlier and I had a release waiting until I heard a reply from you...my mom caught me on my laptop when I was making some last minute CSS improvements, so the release will have to wait :(

I called my step dad some names...

Top Bottom