XF 1.3 Need help with staff page.

sophie1204

I'll be upfront with this: I know practically nothing about code. So figuring out how to modify a template is almost a complete mystery to me.

I'd like to profile staff members on the Staff Help page, but I'm not sure how to add their avatar and a link to their member card, or how to repeat the staff block for each staff member. Here's the code as it exists for the page. Can someone help a complete moron like me?

Code:
<xen:require css="help_menu.css" />

<xen:if is="@helpMenuStaff">
<xen:title>{xen:phrase help_staff}</xen:title>
    <div class="messageText ugc baseHtml helpAbout">
    <div class="helpAboutTitle">Delete this title if you don't want it… Copy it to reuse it in this page...</div>
        <div class="content">

<xen:comment>*** Start - Copy between tags to repeat for each staff member ***</xen:comment>

<div class="staffWrapper">
            <div class="staffUserBlock">
                <div class="staffavatarHolder">
                    <a data-avatarhtml="true" itemprop="photo" class="avatar" href="index.php?members/anthony.1">
                    <span style="background-image: url(styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_l.png);" class="img l"></span></a>
                </div>
                <p class="staffuserText">
                <em itemprop="title">Enter Staff Name</em>
                </p>
            </div>

<p>Repeat each section, filling in the appropriate staff avatar locations and URL's to correctly show their user member card.</p>
        <hr />
        </div>

<xen:comment>*** Finish - Copy between tags to repeat for each staff member ***</xen:comment>

</div>
        <div style="clear:both;"></div>
    </div>
</xen:if>

Thanks.

Is this from an add-on?

The comments in the code explain what needs to be done but you will get better help from whoever created that code.

Top Bottom