Need help with secondary nav bar

Archet

I hope this is the correct forum to ask this in..

I am using the Novos theme for 1.1 on my site, and the secondary navigation bar is not showing. It worked on my 1.0 version of the theme, but now it doesn't show.

Any tips on how to enable it? The only way to access the links now is by hovering over the small arrow right of the tab, and that isn't very practical.

Alternatively I am looking for a way to make all of the drop-down menus open on hover like profile and alert menus do, instead of hovering over the small arrow.

To see what I mean, check my site: www.radioctrl.com

See attached templates if that helps.

Regards,
Archet

Attachments

Check for outdated templates and revert them.
You will need to reapply any customisations after doing so.

You would be advised to contact the style author and ensure it is compatible with the add-ons you have installed and the version of XenForo you are running.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have reverted the 3 templates in mention now and that made the secondary bar show again, but they don't look right.

secondary_bar2.webp

Edit: After reverting one by one, I have found the problem to be somewhere in the navigon.css

As I posted above, you will need to reapply any customisations and contact the style author to ensure it is updated/compatible with the version of XenForo you are running.

Top Bottom