1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 need help will pay ---

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Adam Dicker, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Adam Dicker

Adam Dicker Member

Getting this error when i create a new thread or reply to posts.
    I have already disabled all plugins
    forum is dnforum.com

Cannot use a scalar value as an array
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Db.php at line 45
    XenForo_Db::beginTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1900
    XenForo_DataWriter->_beginDbTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 134
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_getToggleResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 319
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionToggle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dnforum/domains/dnforum.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

any help is appreciated!
  2. Adam Dicker

Adam Dicker Member

Feel free to add me to skype adam.dicker
  3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Just to be on the safe side... upload all you XenForo files again to make sure that none of them got corrupted.
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Has anything changed on the server? Based on the code, this error should be literally impossible. That might indicate opcode cache corruption; try restarting the web server and (if relevant) the FastCGI server (PHP-FPM).
  5. Adam Dicker

Adam Dicker Member

Resolved was 2 plugin conflicts

thanks all!