XF 1.2 Need help fixing the share this page feature Please!

oO5 Dynasty

So i honestly think i must of changed a template or something like a month or go that took the share this page feature my main page of my forum. So i see it and can use it else where in the forum. Plus i went to my default forum and its actually their. I also did the
$config['enableListeners'] = false; thing to take away the add-ons to see if it would come back and it didnt. So im sure its not an add-on thats blocking it. So is their anyway i can fix a template or something that might restore this feature. Please and thank you!

You need to identify which template you changed first..

To see if you directly changed a template try navigating here:

yoursite/admin.php?styles/customized-components

...if it is a direct template edit, the template will be listed in there, I would then go the next logical step and check the templates related to what is broken.

You need to identify which template you changed first..

To see if you directly changed a template try navigating here:

yoursite/admin.php?styles/customized-components

...if it is a direct template edit, the template will be listed in there, I would then go the next logical step and check the templates related to what is broken.

You my friend are a life saver! I found the Template which was the sidebar_share_page template and i reverted the changes. Thank you soooo much!

Top Bottom