Need custom add-on for tracking threads

ibenick

I need to get a custom add-on developed for my website (http://backcountrypost.com). I am very serious about getting it done, paying a fair price and doing it as soon as possible. There are two basic parts to what I need:

1. A tab in each person's user profile that shows a list of their threads in a given forum. In my case, I have a forum called Trip Reports with a few sub-forums. I'd need a tab that shows each of their threads in that forum, basically a listing of all the trip reports that they have posted on the site. It would be ideal if it pulled a thumbnail from the thread but at minimum a normal thread listing like you'd see inside a forum.
  2. Below the avatar where it shows the user title and number of messages I want a new line that shows the count of the above items, for example "Trip Reports: 47", and that would only show the number of actual threads that user has posted within that specified forum.
Are there any add-on developers out there that would be willing to take on this project? I'm ready to go immediately. Please send me a private message to discuss.

Top Bottom