1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a new host

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by Mythotical, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

I am currently with PhotonVPS but since I came back my sites sporadically go down, or you can't access them without the www and sometimes its the other way around. I pay $16.95 a month for OpenVZ and DirectAdmin along with these specs:

Memory 512 MB
    Burst: 1 GB
    Disk Space: 20 GB
    Bandwidth: 1000 GB

I want to stay as close as I can to those specs but either get cPanel or DA installed. So any suggestions?

2. KevinL

KevinL Member

3. Sophie Holly

Sophie Holly Member

Shamil has some vps hosting if i remember correctly id check his sig
  4. Mythotical

Thanks but not info on his site to determine which control panel it comes with if any.
  5. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

The VPS don't come with control panels as standard, however, I *can* throw in one for free.
  6. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Cpanel if I'm not mistaken.
  7. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

I'll raise a ticket with our Information Systems department to make this clearer.
  8. Mythotical

Shamil, which control panel will you throw in for free? That is the last deciding factor for me before I decide on who to move to. Also thanks for replying here Shamil, appreciate it.
  9. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

I'd thrown in cPanel for free :)
    Peggy likes this.
  10. Mythotical

Awesome, I'm sold, I will contact you via PC on here. I won't be able to start it till Monday but at least contact can be established.
    Peggy likes this.