Need a little something for certain profiles

mrchasez

I need a little notification type bar (That can't be closed) on any profile of an admin,
or better yet any person i choose. I have a large forum and my profile gets spammed with questions, and other things that aren't supposed to be there.

I want something like this:
image1.webp

Thanks!

I need a little notification type bar (That can't be closed) on any profile of an admin,
or better yet any person i choose. I have a large forum and my profile gets spammed with questions, and other things that aren't supposed to be there.

I want something like this:
View attachment 37655

Thanks!

Have you checked out Chris Deeming's Notifications add-on? I just tried setting a notification in the profile (member_view ) and this seems to meet all the criteria you want and your able to customise the notification to your preference and have it showing in the profile, plus you can make it dismissable amongst many other options. It's a paid Add-on but it's only £10 and well worth the price considering the amount of time and development plus support Chris has put into the add-on. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/notifications-powered-by-gritter.870/

Here's a couple of screenshots so your able to look at a glance one showing the notification and the other the template/page you want it to show in.

memberview.webp

memberview1.webp

Top Bottom