• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MG 1.1 Navigation Tab

I've added a addon that allows me to customize the tabs more. So I had to go through and hide tabs, remove them and so on. However, I cannot figure out a way to hide the Media Gallery tab or remove it. If you go to my forum https://www.skywarnforum.com/ you can see what I am doing. I've added font awesome icons to the tabs on the navbar. I am having issues with gallery though as you can tell. Any ideas? :)

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It seems as though you have other add-ons installed, such as the Resource Manager. What did you do to hide or remove the tabs with those, and why can't you do the same with the Gallery?

Some of them had the option to remove the tab. I think I was able to use "//" in the beginning of lines of code to hide the Resources in the listener file. I couldn't find the listener file for the Media Gallery.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
The Listener is:

library/XenGallery/Listener.php

It's basically the same code that needs to be commented out (the $extraTabs variable) but also you will need to make sure the unviewed media tab count option is switched off.