Navigation bar width

sydneyh

Hi guys!

After 4-5 hours of trying im giving up with full of frustration.
So here I am to ask my fellow xenforo users for any tips and advice!

Current navbar
pic1.webp

The navbar Width is currently 100% and what im trying to do is having the same width as the rest of the forum.

When im changing the marges/padding or width in % or px the navbar isn't staying static on the same place but move along when im increasing the width of my browser.
At this point i'm very frustrated that I can't get it right.

When I add auto in the left and right box under marges it dont have the same width as the rest of the forum and the result what I get is this.
Plus the line doesn't auto width either...
pic2.webp

Any tips or advice would be awesome.
Sydney

The margin and width of the navigation is set in Xenique - Navigation Containers -> Navigation Tabs, so you will need to remove this first.

Add this to extra.css to remove the line:

#navigation .pageContent nav
{
border-bottom:0;
}

Then in Xenique - Navigation Containers -> pageContent (The First one) add a border using @primaryDarker as the color, solid and 3px and that should do what you want.

The margin and width of the navigation is set in Xenique - Navigation Containers -> Navigation Tabs, so you will need to remove this first.

Add this to extra.css to remove the line:

#navigation .pageContent nav
{
border-bottom:0;
}

Then in Xenique - Navigation Containers -> pageContent (The First one) add a border using @primaryDarker as the color, solid and 3px and that should do what you want.

Awesome I will try it out asap.
Btw on a sidenote I really love the style and framework you developed, cheers!

how did you make the first image,. the navigation background light gray stretch the width of it? please i want mind to be like the current nav bar image that you have,.can you tell me the details please.

Top Bottom