XF 1.1 Navigation Bar troubles.

Enitoni

Hi, I'm a fellow designer which is having some troubles.

The problem is the navbar colours.

If you hover over the little arrows on the links, The hover text is white for a split second. When the popup is open, The navbar link is black when you hover over it.

I can't seem to find the right CSS code for this.

I have attached a picture to give better meaning about what I need help with.

Attachments

• help2.webp
    help2.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
I can't remember which class it is exactly for each of those, but these are the entries I have in EXTRA.css:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover {
background: @primaryLight url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/tab-unselected-25px-light.png') repeat-x top;
color: @CTAExtraColour8 !important;
}

.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover a {
color: @CTAExtraColour8;
}
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks:hover a {
color: @CTAExtraColour7;
}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink:hover {
}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupOpen .navLink {
}

That didn't fix it at all, I actually don't use the gradient. I'm trying to keep with a more simplistic feel.

And the problem is still there, I hover over the button that opens the popup, the link text is white and blends in with the link background for a split second. When the popup is open, the link text is black when I hover over it.

You want the tab popup open text color to be different? Or the color as it is opening for a split second?

This is for the tab when the popup is open.

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupOpen .navLink {
color: red;
}

I know that bit, The problem is the split second bit. Just before the popup opens, The link text is white which the background also is. And when the popup is open the link text is black when I hover over it.

I can't seem to solve the split second color change when going from hovering the navLink to hover the SplitCtrl, as they are separate <a href="">

Maybe @Jake Bunce could have a solution? I tried various things with no luck.

Top Bottom