Navigation arrows missing

I took a quick look at it in firebug and there's a lot of stuff conflicting with it I wouldn't know where to start without it affecting other areas.

unfortunately I haven't got the time otherwise I would have rebuilt the whole navbar but it looks like your height and line-heights are conflicting.

I am in and out for the next few hours but I have a few changes I was playing with that should make the arrows show up...I would explain it...but figuring out the words to do so is harder than just fixing it.

If you still need help fixing that when I am back and more stationary for the day I will log in over there and see what I can straighten out. If that sounds like something you want to try...I advise exporting your current style to save a backup of things in their current state before making any more changes.

The sprite image needs to be aligned. When you changed the header tab height it also changes the sprite position for the arrow.

What it is now:
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover .SplitCtrl {
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url('styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -128px 35px;
}

Add this to EXTRA.css - Note the 16px on the end is all I changed.
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover .SplitCtrl {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url('styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -128px 16px !important;
}

Top Bottom