XF 1.4 Navbar and dropdown menu issue => video

Betclever

Hello all,

I made a video of my screen to show you the problem I have with the navbar...
In fact, when I move the mouse to a button, I have to go to the arrow then the drop-down menu appears...

Any possibility to view the dropdown menu when I move the mouse to a button and not obviously go to the arrow to see the drop-down menu?

On the tab "forum" I have to go to another tab then go to the arrow so not easy and I think, it's a bug no?

Can someone view the video and help to solve this issue please?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you very much for your help.

Possibility to change and delete this arrow and let's appears the menu when I move the mouse to a button?

Any possibility to move the "news message and mark new message as read" to another place?

Possibility to change and delete this arrow and let's appears the menu when I move the mouse to a button?

Any possibility to move the "news message and mark new message as read" to another place?
Really this thread shouldn't be in Problems and Troubleshooting as things are working as expected. It should be in Styling and Customisation as you are wanting to change how it works.

No idea if it can. Personally I wouldn't - as a user I would find it very annoying having the dropdown menus appear every time I moved over a button when all I wanted to do is click on it. I guess that's why it's designed as it is.

Thanks Martok,

The thing which is terrible annoying is find the arrow cause I have a screen of 27" but people who are on others screens like 17 or 19" don't see the arrows...
What about moving "new messages" and "mark all messages/forums as read" to another place ?

Top Bottom