Native app for communities

Our core pricing model for completely your own app without any rev share will stay current price HOWEVER I do have some information on doing a rev share. Ill be reaching out to some of the people who were interested in that next year!

If you meet certain criteria, essentially that you're an active community, we're trying to make it free minus core expenses.

Last edited:
Very interested, pls send me details with price in pm. Thanks!

Hey @Mike Creuzer, the app looks great so far! When do you think it'll be out? Also, our website currently uses XPress with WordPress for our CMS and XF as our forums. Any chance that the app will be compatible with this?

(third (priority) is WordPress integration, fwiw)
Is it going to be a hassle with Wordpress "breaking" the app ? either Wordpress Addons or Wordpress itself ?

Is it going to be a hassle with Wordpress "breaking" the app ? either Wordpress Addons or Wordpress itself ?
Our XPress product focuses on the theme and comments integration being entirely within XenForo. We have another product thats been private for some time that is just the APIs from the two software working together. This is the tool we will use for the app integration, current plan being to add some endpoints for post types and other things the app needs.

If you have other addons, like say a directory, we'd recommend just using webview for that. Most Wordpress addons wont even be relevant in the app medium. So it will be case by case. But in the case where you need that functionality, webview will work just fine. Its the same method we're using for the XenForo side. If there is an XF addon that needs views, just use webview, and we hide header/footer and whatever else to make sure its as seamless as possible.

Hey all! Hope your week is going well. Here at Audentio we've made a few updates to our community app that we're excited to share, one of which is the ability to access your WordPress articles in your app alongside the community! This feature pulls WordPress content into the app so your community members can enjoy reading the articles you create. Take a look here!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey all! Hope your week is going well. Here at Audentio we've made a few updates to our community app that we're excited to share, one of which is the ability to access your WordPress articles in your app alongside the community! This feature pulls WordPress content into the app so your community members can enjoy reading the articles you create. Take a look here!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
What is the price?

Hey guys. Just found out about your app. I am very interested in this for my site/would love to try the private demo. Could I get a DM with pricing and other info? Thank you.

Wow! Very happy to have stumbled upon this thread. I have a very large (100,000 posts) WordPress website that I would like to start migrating over to XenForo, in order to help increase user engagement. We rely heavily on Facebook as our primary traffic source and....well...'nuff said.

My XenForo license has been just sitting there, collecting dust, as I haven't had the motivation to really kick things off.

My local news website receives over 4,000,000 page views per month and we have a very loyal readership. I would love to test your app out and see if it's the right fit to make the move. Been tossing a lot of app ideas around in my head for quite some time now. Was going to go with Buddy Boss, but I just think it's too new and has too many moving parts for me to trust with such high traffic (yet).

I filled out the contact form on your website, can't wait to touch base.

Matt

Last edited:
Sorry about that! We did send a reply to the contact form you submitted. Let us know if you didn't receive that! Have a good one :)
Ha! I was only kidding.

I did receive the message, however I wasn't very impressed with the interaction I had. I don't think it's the right match for me.

Thanks anyway - really enjoyed following this thread. Time to bite the nail and develop something custom 😫

Would be great if the app had thread thumbnails and short text excerpts in the thread list view, like on Tapatalk. In addition tags and prefixes could be assigned default images by admin so if there are no images in the first post then prefix and tag images could be used as thumbnails.

Thumbnails could be retrieved in this order:

1) The first image in the first post
2) Tag image (admin could choose to use this on a specific thread instead of the first image)
3) Prefix image

If there were no thread images, tags or prefixes then there would be more space for thread topic and text excerpt. That is also fine :)

Thread lists would be a lot more informative and engaging to view with thumbnails and text excerpts. They would also decrease back and forth navigation between thread lists and threads. It is also easier to remember what threads one has already watched.

Screenshot from Tapatalk

IMG_0226.PNG

Last edited:
Would be great if the app had thread thumbnails and short text excerpts in the thread list view, like on Tapatalk. In addition tags and prefixes could be assigned default images by admin so if there are no images in the first post then prefix and tag images could be used as thumbnails.

Thumbnails could be retrieved in this order:

1) The first image in the first post
2) Tag image (admin could choose to use this on a specific thread instead of the first image)
3) Prefix image

If there were no thread images, tags or prefixes then there would be more space for thread topic and text excerpt. That is also fine :)

Thread lists would be a lot more informative and engaging to view with thumbnails and text excerpts. They would also decrease back and forth navigation between thread lists and threads. It is also easier to remember what threads one has already watched.

Hey @squirrel. Thanks for your feedback! I'll pass this info along to the team :)

Top Bottom