Nameslot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstarr

Nameslot.com was started in 2005 as a domainname forum around the same time another domain forum was started. Over the years it has had 3 owners with me being the third. The original owner just sold it on Flippa last year 2019 (i think) and the 2nd owner never did anything with it. After alot of e-mails I finally purchased the forum at a good price I think. It was built on mybb. I have now converted it to Xenforo and updated the forums and rearranged everything. I also got in the sale of the forum the twitter account.

This is a service forum with users able to sell and buy domains as well as other products and services. The general focus is on content so the theme is a change of colors to the original theme in the header area and a clean made logo.

Last edited:
It has 40000 members registered but a lot of spam accounts. I know there are good accounts mixed in with those and I am working to eliminate the spam accounts.
The forum has been around since 2005.

Thank You! I designed and edited the pixelExit theme Core to reflect what I wanted a clean show stopping theme I just do not know if it’s to bright. But any feedback would be great.

Last edited:
Thank You! I designed and edited the pixelExit theme Core to reflect what I wanted a clean show stopping theme I just do not know if it’s to bright. But any feedback would be great.
I’ll check it out later tonight on the desktop and give you my feedback. I’m on mobile atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom