When I want to view or search a member on my forum i get the following message :
Mysqli statement execute error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_347_0.MYI' (Errcode: 30)
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
- Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
- XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1602
- XenForo_Model_User->getUsersFollowingUserId() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 200
- XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/vhosting/z/vhost0040380/domains/goochelaars.com/htdocs/www/index.php at line 15
Direct link (example): http://www.goochelaars.com/index.php?members/abrak.12617/
Both directories have the 777 rights.
Thanks in advance.