XF 1.2 Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value:

LPH

Upgraded to 1.2.3 and need to rebuild cache but getting the following error:

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'user_group_id' at row 2 in /path/to/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'user_group_id' at row 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: LPH, 17 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php(956): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...')
#3 /community/library/XenForo/Deferred/User.php(38): XenForo_DataWriter_User->rebuildUserGroupRelations()
#4 /community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(243): XenForo_Deferred_User->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999980926514, '')
#5 /community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(369): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999980926514, '', false)
#6 /community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(322): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /community/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(147): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#8 /community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#9 /community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "http://www.tuxreports.com/community/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/community/admin.php?tools/rebuild"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

You have bad data in the secondary_group_ids for some reason -- something blank. Have you manipulated data in the database directory or through non-official tools?

The key is to identify the user that's triggering this and try to sort the data out via something like phpMyAdmin. If you set the per page to 1, you may be able to see what the last ID is, and go to admin.php?users/123/edit and add/remove that user from a group (and then do the reverse). You'll probably want to do the user just after the last ID that you see before you get an error as well.

Thank you Mike. I went into phpMyAdmin and the username "admin" stuck out as having a secondary ID of 04. This didn't make any sense so I removed it and now am able to rebuild caches.

I've been in and out of that database over the years but I do not recall adding a secondary ID.

After upgrading
XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.4 my ads are producing a similar issue. Their support is not responding so I'm hoping our community can help.

This is the Stack Trace I'm getting.

#0 /home/myserver/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/myserver/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/myserver/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xc...', Array)
#3 /home/myserver/public_html/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Stats.php(117): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xcas_clicks_ban...', Array)
#4 /home/myserver/public_html/library/XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerPublic/Index.php(42): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Stats->logBannerClick(11)
#5 /home/myserver/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenCentral_AdServer_ControllerPublic_Index->actionRedirect()
#6 /home/myserver/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/myserver/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

This is what happens when I click an ad.

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'K??@' for column 'ip_address' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Stats.php at line 117
  5. XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Stats->logBannerClick() in XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 42
  6. XenCentral_AdServer_ControllerPublic_Index->actionRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/myserver/public_html/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
@audiokid that issue would be unrelated and really only something they can help with. It doesn't appear that that the add-on is compatible with the current XF version.

Top Bottom