XF 1.4 Mysqli statement execute error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYtoHV7R' (Errcode: 28)

Mian Shahid

Hi, we are facing the following error since last 12 hours when trying to open forum index

11111.gif

but few link like "Unread Watched Threads", "New Posts", "Latest Alerts" and "Current Visitors" are working fine, but showing following error when trying to enter ACP and/or posting in threads.

2222.webp

also please, if plugin disabling required , then kindly let me know how to disable few or all plugin without entering ACP.

Thanks

Initially, Hosting company replied the disk usage is ok, then they said, server needs reboot as SSH is stuck, then finally they said
Code:
While checking your issue i could see that one of the MySQL table was crashed.

=================================================================================================
141218 6:58:12 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table './home_xen/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
141218 6:58:12 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table './home_xen/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
141218 6:58:21 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table './home_xen/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
141218 6:58:22 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table './home_xen/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
=================================================================================================

I have repaired the table and corrected /tmp permission. Your website is loading fine now

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

i viewed this new error in server error log

PHP:
Mysqli prepare error: Table './home_xen/xf_search_index' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Yesterday at 5:11 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

but before that, about 13182 errors were logged regarding mentioned "unable to write" error.

now our site is working fine, any tip from experts for future?

Top Bottom