MySQLi Errors

faeronsayn

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_53f5_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28) in /home/name/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  4. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 371
  5. XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in ******AdvStats/Renderer.php at line 224
  6. ******AdvStats_Renderer::renderSectionThreadPrepare()
  7. call_user_func_array() in ******AdvStats/Renderer.php at line 286
  8. ******AdvStats_Renderer::renderSection() in ******AdvStats/Renderer.php at line 398
  9. ******AdvStats_Renderer::_prepareSectionForWrapper() in ******AdvStats/Renderer.php at line 27
  10. ******AdvStats_Renderer::renderWrapper() in ******AdvStats/Listener.php at line 84
  11. ******AdvStats_Listener::template_post_render()
  12. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  13. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  14. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  15. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135
  16. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  17. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  18. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/shady/public_html/index.php at line 13
This error just randomly popped up.

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_53f5_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28) in /home/name/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214.

Your db has run out of space. It's trying to write to your /tmp partition but the allocated space is full. Contact your host if you don't manage your own db server.

Your db has run out of space. It's trying to write to your /tmp partition but the allocated space is full. Contact your host if you don't manage your own db server.

I manage it myself. I'm just wondering how is the database out of space. Would that be considered as the harddrive is out of space?

I manage it myself. I'm just wondering how is the database out of space. Would that be considered as the harddrive is out of space?

I don't know your setup, but usually there is a /tmp partition for temporary files/data and that is what has run out of space. I wouldn't think your entire disk system is out of space. You may just need to clear your /tmp area or increase the space allocated to the /tmp partition.

So, more correctly, I should have said that the /tmp partition that the DB uses, is out of space.

If you only got one of these errors, it may have already cleared some space and rectified itself. Otherwise, if this error repeats often, then you'll need to consider increasing the temp space or figure out why it's not releasing temp files in a more timely manner.

I don't know your setup, but usually there is a /tmp partition for temporary files/data and that is what has run out of space. I wouldn't think your entire disk system is out of space. You may just need to clear your /tmp area or increase the space allocated to the /tmp partition.

So, more correctly, I should have said that the /tmp partition that the DB uses, is out of space.

If you only got one of these errors, it may have already cleared some space and rectified itself. Otherwise, if this error repeats often, then you'll need to consider increasing the temp space or figure out why it's not releasing temp files in a more timely manner.

how would I go about increasing the size of the directory? I am running WHM/cPanel.

Top Bottom