1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Mysqli Error.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by zooki, Sep 10, 2013.

1. zooki

zooki Active Member

So I wake up to this problem. What is causing it and how to fix? :(
    An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/327993/www.website.com/web/content/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 55
    XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
    [10-Sep-2013 02:28:08 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/327993/www.website.com/web/content/community/images/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/327993/www.website.com/web/content/community/images/index.php on line 6
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. zooki

zooki Active Member

I am on cloud hosting.. they said there is nothing wrong with their server and other sites are fine. :(

This is such a critical time for me.
  4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Still try restarting MySQL

EDIT: A quick google search suggests raising the table_definition_cache value in my.cnf
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The second error likely indicates corruption in APC so restarting the web server is necessary for that too. The underlying cause may be intertwined (high load, low memory, something like that).