XF 2.1 MySql & Upgrade error to 2.1.1

fionix

Hello,

I'm upgrading from 1.5.22 to 2.1.1 and got this error:

The below error comes when I click Proceed at this step: Upgrading... 2.0.0 Alpha, Step 35

InvalidArgumentException: Table 'xf_user_upgrade_log' does not exist so cannot be altered in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 38
  1. XF\Db\Schema\Alter->__construct() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 223
  2. XF\Db\SchemaManager->newAlter() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 144
  3. XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/XF/Install/Upgrade/2000010-200a.php at line 1765
  4. XF\Install\Upgrade\Version2000010->step36() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 173
  5. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14
Does someone know how I can sort this out so the upgrade can finish?

You help will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
That table shouldn't be missing and as it is, it might indicate other issues with the upgrade or that the database structure isn't what we expected.

First step would be to see if that table has already been renamed. Try running this query:
SQL:
RENAME TABLE xf_payment_provider_log TO xf_user_upgrade_log;
If that query results in an error, please let us know. If it is successful, try refreshing the upgrade.

If errors continue, please submit a ticket from your customer area with access to PhpMyAdmin and your Admin CP.

okay, I'm just restoring the backup, so I will restart the upgrade to see if this works this time.

Thank you very much for your input. Thanksfully this is on a test server and not the live forum :)

Top Bottom