MyGallery - Feature Storm

I'd like 9gag style layout of all the latest pictures uploaded.. with FB/Tweet integrated :) is that too much to ask? lol.....But that would be one killer mod

Another important feature is an adjustable frontpage showcase of the x amount of the newest images. See attached image for example. This needs to be fully adjustable regarding number of images to be shown, sizes and so on. I'm crossing my fingers :)

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2012-07-14 kl. 14.14.12.webp
    Skjermbilde 2012-07-14 kl. 14.14.12.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 41
Really looking forward to this, hope your still on track for July 27th for the beta as I'm personally holding off my renew of PhotoPost for a more modern system that matches Xenforo look and feel.

Yep i know PhotoPost is terrible, that's why i don't want to use it having just moved from vBulletin and having let my PhotoPost access run down, I'm hoping a much better system comes out soon for Xenforo.

Would people want to add an image to their gallery while posting ?
Like this ?
add-to-gallery-jpg.31481

The way I see this is that I would click [Add to Gallery] and it would be auto added to a default gallery ( I don't want to have to choose an album). Just one click ... and done.

I think the best feature of a gallery would be for new images to show up in What's New.
Alternatively, could there be a What's new ? for images ?

Like Garamond, I think the default view should look like Instagram and images on the iphone.
All images, no crap.

Attachments

• gallery.should.have.a.latest.images.webp
    gallery.should.have.a.latest.images.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 26
I would suggest that users can not create subalbums within their albums. IP.Gallery has this feature right now, and they are removing it in the upcoming version because this is causing a lot of permission problems. Since you might want to learn from the mistakes of other galleries you probably want to know.

I would suggest that users can not create subalbums within their albums. IP.Gallery has this feature right now, and they are removing it in the upcoming version because this is causing a lot of permission problems. Since you might want to learn from the mistakes of other galleries you probably want to know.
Thanks I'm sure we won't allow that.

Would people want to add an image to their gallery while posting ?
Like this ?
add-to-gallery-jpg.31481

The way I see this is that I would click [Add to Gallery] and it would be auto added to a default gallery ( I don't want to have to choose an album). Just one click ... and done.

What about the Add to Gallery button is a select box, so the user can add to the default directory OR specify which one they want?

Another important feature is an adjustable frontpage showcase of the x amount of the newest images. See attached image for example. This needs to be fully adjustable regarding number of images to be shown, sizes and so on. I'm crossing my fingers :)

Supporting themes is a very good idea. It will be available from the beginning. Additionally each user will be able to select which theme they want, much in the same way xenforo allows the user to select their own theme.

Top Bottom