MyBB to XenForo converter

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun Raz
  • Start date Start date
B

Bapun Raz

When Xenforo will have a direct mybb forum converter? It will be really easy for every mybb users then who wanted to convert. I know xenforo staff is helpful with it and can help us in the conversion but my point is it will be a better thing.. :)

When Xenforo will have a direct mybb forum converter?
Unlikely any time soon.
It will be really easy for every mybb users then who wanted to convert. I know xenforo staff is helpful with it and can help us in the conversion but my point is it will be a better thing.. :)
If you have a specific forum to convert just ask - there are tried and true ways of converting MyBB to Xenforo.

Yeah, i know it is possible to convert by converting it to vb/php/ipb first then to xenforo but a direct converter is a easy and safe option as per me.

Unfortunately, unless someone decides to write one as an add-on, it's unlikely we'll get a direct convertor any time soon. However, a few of us (Jake Bunce :D) are very experienced at two-step conversions and can do so without any loss of data. It might not be the neatest or most direct way of doing it, but it does work!

Top Bottom