• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 My own thread

Hi,

Our forum exists since 2007 using another forum software, now we are using xf 1.4.7 and latest xes to support the search. My question is, if I have 2000 posts and 500 threads since 2007, how to check which are my threads (list all my threads). If using
Content:
  • Find all content by dono
  • Find all threads by dono
from profile, its not working.. I think the scope only a month.. "find older message" .. result
"No results found." my users desperates to find their own threads since 2007..

I try to re-index elastic search still have those problem.. please advise me...

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Please try reindexing all content again. There's no reason for the older results not to appear if they have been properly indexed.

Please try reindexing all content again. There's no reason for the older results not to appear if they have been properly indexed.
I tried 2 times Mike, still no luck... take me couple hours to reindexing.. and index size triple the sizes.. but if I search with exact words from year 2007, its exist.. the only problem from "My own threads" and "My own contents"

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I just accessed all of your user's content on your forum and was able to get results back to 2007 without issue.