my logo

eransss

is there a way i can do a auto resizing for the logo on my website so it will look ok on a iPad or mobile device because it is to big is their some type of coding that needs to be done and if so is their any chance you would be able to do that for me?

the other problem that i am having is when someone signs up i have it so they will need to confirm by email but their is no email being sent out how do i fix that also how do i create the custom email?

the other problem that i am having is when someone signs up i have it so they will need to confirm by email but their is no email being sent out how do i fix that also how do i create the custom email?

Are any emails working? Are they possibly being flagged as spam?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/dealing-with-spam-filters.366/

Otherwise your mail server might not be working. Here is a guide for using Google as your SMTP server:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/setting-up-google-as-smtp-server-for-your-xenforo.6180/

To edit the reg email, search for the phrase:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Title Contains: user_email_confirmation_body

no matter what i do it does not even seem to send out the email conformation i have tried different places and checked the spam folders as well and it is just not working.

this is the error that i found in the logs

Server Error Log

Error Info​
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: test, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace​
#0 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
#3 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(124): XenForo_Mail->send('jrudow1@aol.com', 'test')
#5 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/AccountConfirmation.php(98): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendEmailConfirmation(Array)
#6 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_AccountConfirmation->actionResend()
#7 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State​
array(3) {
["url"] => string(73) "http://www.moderntank.net/community/index.php?account-confirmation/resend"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["account-confirmation/resend"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["_xfToken"] => string(55) "173,1356961223,6ed9d13a52ab5995a7f2a65d270eba4cd9119c9d"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(38) "/community/index.php?register/register"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Top Bottom