1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my logo

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by eransss, Dec 31, 2012.

1. eransss

eransss Active Member

is there a way i can do a auto resizing for the logo on my website so it will look ok on a iPad or mobile device because it is to big is their some type of coding that needs to be done and if so is their any chance you would be able to do that for me?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. eransss

eransss Active Member

4. eransss

eransss Active Member

ok i just put it back up

5. eransss

eransss Active Member

Hi jake .. Well Ty again for ur help .. I can see that you never sleep ..
    Lol
    So I need to fit the banner to fit iPad screen or any screen

6. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

7. eransss

eransss Active Member

ok thanks i fixed the problem

8. eransss

eransss Active Member

the other problem that i am having is when someone signs up i have it so they will need to confirm by email but their is no email being sent out how do i fix that also how do i create the custom email?

9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Are any emails working? Are they possibly being flagged as spam?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/dealing-with-spam-filters.366/

Otherwise your mail server might not be working. Here is a guide for using Google as your SMTP server:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/setting-up-google-as-smtp-server-for-your-xenforo.6180/

To edit the reg email, search for the phrase:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Title Contains: user_email_confirmation_body

10. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

Jake Bunce likes this.
  11. eransss

eransss Active Member

no matter what i do it does not even seem to send out the email conformation i have tried different places and checked the spam folders as well and it is just not working.

12. eransss

eransss Active Member

this is the error that i found in the logs

Server Error Log

Error Info​

Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
    Generated By: test, 10 minutes ago
    Stack Trace​

#0 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
    #1 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #2 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
    #3 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #4 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(124): XenForo_Mail->send('jrudow1@aol.com', 'test')
    #5 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/AccountConfirmation.php(98): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendEmailConfirmation(Array)
    #6 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_AccountConfirmation->actionResend()
    #7 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #8 /mnt/glusterfs/apache/hosting-dir/150876/user_dir/moderntank.net/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #9 {main}
    Request State​

array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(73) "http://www.moderntank.net/community/index.php?account-confirmation/resend"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["account-confirmation/resend"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(55) "173,1356961223,6ed9d13a52ab5995a7f2a65d270eba4cd9119c9d"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(38) "/community/index.php?register/register"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }