My Google ads stop working

tommydamic68

Hello all- i just realized 2 of my google ads stopped working, one on the side bar and one after the first thread, Have changed nothing at all, i do use widget framework also, not sure how long its been either unfortunately, any suggestions? www.sphynxlair.com

Have you checked in your adsense account to see if there's any problems with those ad units?

To rule out a forum issue, simply replace the ad code with some plain text. If that displays then it confirms it's an issue either with the adsense code or with the ad unit.

Have you checked in your adsense account to see if there's any problems with those ad units?

To rule out a forum issue, simply replace the ad code with some plain text. If that displays then it confirms it's an issue either with the adsense code or with the ad unit.
I did briefly look at the Adsense account, nothing stuck out, will try the text - thanks

Your top and sidebar ads are missing
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

after the <ins></ins> tag block.

Your top and sidebar ads are missing
<script>
</script>

after the <ins></ins> tag block.
it appears to be there, here is the code for sidebar.

Code:
<center><div id="adsenseAd"><script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- square sidebar ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:250px;height:250px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-255659"
     data-ad-slot="23997236"></ins>
<script>
</script></div></center>

Code:
<div class="mainContent"><div
style="text-align: center; margin: 5px 0; padding-top: 3px;"><ins
class="adsbygoogle forum-home-top"
style="display:inline-block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2556590227571531"
data-ad-slot="5876664253"></ins> <br
/></div><div
class="breadBoxTop ">
That's what I see for the one at the top.

I changed this code I was using in the "above breadcrumb top" template, forget why it is like this to the standard ad code and it seems to be working as well as the other ads, strange.

Code:
<xen:hook name="ad_above_top_breadcrumb" />
<xen:if is="!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('', 'message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'login', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))">
<div style="text-align: center; margin: 5px 0; padding-top: 3px;">
<!-- forum home top -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle forum-home-top"
     style="display:inline-block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-2556590227571531"
     data-ad-slot="5876664253"></ins>
<br />

</div>

</xen:if>

Top Bottom