My first XenForo Theme

Nice work on the background and style. But it did take a little too long to load that background image initially, with it being 113.43 kB large. You should look at trying to optimize the file size down further using a different image format such as PNG for example, rather than JPG.

Not trying to be critical, just that you have to take image loading times into account. They can make or break a forum.

Thank you so much, i never thought that so many would like it! :love:

@mrGTB, yes you are definitely right! I have already reduced the file size from something around 500kb down to 112kb...I still try to reduce it more! But I don't want to lose too much details because of the low quality! :( Anyway thanks a lot for your comment, i really appreciate your comment! :)

Yeah, I downloaded your background image and tried to reduce it down. I guessed you'd already done so after not coming up with any good results less than that file size.

Thanks! (y)

It's live now! (for now only in german, english area coming next week!)
Puuhhh...that was a lot of work, but it's so fun to work with XF!
And the community here seems so great and helpful, much more than the german one (WBB etc)! :)

Thank you!

Thanks! (y)

It's live now! (for now only in german, english area coming next week!)
Puuhhh...that was a lot of work, but it's so fun to work with XF!
And the community here seems so great and helpful, much more than the german one (WBB etc)! :)

Thank you!
Thats very cool the way the login box doesn't push the forum down. Can you share how you did that?

I was just going through newer deviations on DA looking for some more people to link up here and came across a very very cool looking Skin, to my sheer delight it turned out to be a XenForo Style, check this site out http://myxen.de/, some very amazing things coming for XenForo or what! :)

The background header image is very nice. As well as the side image which really turns what would an average style to a visually appealing looking style. I personally would have been more adventurous with the forum status icons (forum-read/forum-unread.png) icons but otherwise an excellent looking forum.

Top Bottom