1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My experience so far!!

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Kaiser, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Im glad I bought XenForo, and not vB. On the other forums im on, everyone is impressed with me getting XenForo, and asking me alot of questions about it lol. Yea im 16, and I took it out of my funds to buy a PS3 because im tired of paying for Xbox Live when PS3 online is free. But I will just manage the money to get it probably will be my Christmas gift lol. I just love how its like a facebook styled forum.. it keeps me and my members updated, kinda makes you keep going back to check the alerts, just like what you do on facebook. Before I bought XenForo, I visited the the community here many times, and it got me attracted because there is something refreshing and unique about it that other forums dont have, and its really impressing how advanced it is than other forum softwares and its only a beta! Like wow, I guess the developers are the reason <3. Its real stable, and nothing buggy about it. The support is great... you get replies within minutes, and the community is real friendly. I just couldnt wait any longer and just had to buy it like it was a toy for me. Great software guys! Thanks for reading.
    Rob Fritz, Mike, Nasr and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Glad you like it :)
    Terrorz likes this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

No problem man! Just be ready for the interviews coming for you and the team when AdminBB is huge :)
  4. bobby9

bobby9 Member

Congratulations! :)
  5. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

Wow, I was not expecting that. Good for you!
    Terrorz likes this.
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

lol why?
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

Excellent experience write up, and I am glad you're liking it. Good luck building your community :)
    Terrorz likes this.
  8. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Its doing great so far.
  9. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I was 16, but I'm pretty sure the last thing I would have taken on is the responsibility and expense of running a forum. :)
    Terrorz likes this.
  10. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

lol I guess thats a compliment for me :) Yes I love running websites :)
  11. Weiyan

Weiyan Well-Known Member

I bought vb4 but never can make it run. When I surf the vb4 supporting forum, one member post something really helpful, he introdueced xf. I visited here then decided not to waste time on the rubbish. I wait for the introductory sales and bought my 1st xf.
    Rob Fritz likes this.
  12. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I had to re-think about my long time dream Project when i saw xenforo :p
    Weiyan likes this.