My development board mirrors my actual board

Drae

With each license we're allowed a development/practise board, and it's that board I am having problems with. A friend helped me set it up on my hosting and they both now mirror each other. This is great when I'm making skins for my own site, but I don't want to make a skin on the development board for another site and then enable it for approval only for it to show up on my actual board!

Anyone know how to unmirror it?

It sounds like the development board and production board are using the same database, check your config.php files for each board (dev/prod) to see if that's the case.

You would need to have a separate database for development, otherwise changes made in development areas would automatically show up in your production board.

We had the same problem, we thought it had something to do with the caching we have enabled, do you know if you have any caching,

It sounds like the development board and production board are using the same database, check your config.php files for each board (dev/prod) to see if that's the case.

You would need to have a separate database for development, otherwise changes made in development areas would automatically show up in your production board.

Thanks! I'll check later today when I have access to my home computer and my notes XD (At work at the moment and don't have my cpanel password memorised yet!)

We had the same problem, we thought it had something to do with the caching we have enabled, do you know if you have any caching,

Not sure? To be honest I have no idea what all the cashing stuff does on Xenforo :X3:

Top Bottom