My bad.

CBI Web

It was only a bit of humour to go along with my continued pleasure at how easy it is to upgrade XF. It wasn't that bad compared to what we see on TV, movies, video games and other stuff (and certainly not perverted, since it was about my own wife who I happen to married to). No smut intended, it was just for the lulz, with no intention to take it further. A few likes or tasteful replies was all that was necessary, as some people did.

I guess there is no point to
thread_useless.gif

To be honest, I didn't get why it was closed, but that's probably because a lot more can be said on our own forums compared to the XF community :)

To be honest, I didn't get why it was closed, but that's probably because a lot more can be said on our own forums compared to the XF community :)

Well, they actually have a product to sell here, unlike many of us where the forum itself is the product, I think it was a good call this time round.

Then you know that you don't really want to go out of your way with threads that might offend some readers and possibly drive potential customers away, who might just be lurking guests today.

Top Bottom