Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
It won't even install on anything less than 1.2 Beta
I'm in the same boat. Our xenforo forum is so hacked/highly modded beyond all belief (even plugins too), that we're stuck on v1.1.3 forever (without updating it with major grief).

So.. what exactly is that complex in this plugin that it won't install on anything less then v1.2?

Querying stats from the xenforo db is the easiest thing to do on the planet. I can translate new queries to old if need be.

After the latest update, for some reason it shows DS_activeUsersWeek and DS_activeUsersMonth for Active Users... see:

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 9.43.43.webp

Could the number of new members today link through to a modal window listing them, do you think?
Also is there any potential server load problem with bigger forums?

Could the number of new members today link through to a modal window listing them, do you think?
Also is there any potential server load problem with bigger forums?
It's run from cron hourly, so shouldn't cause any load problems as far as I can see.

Haven't done anything like creating a modal window before, but it's something I can look at doing (y)

Just installed this and ran the cron. The New Users Today figure is zero even though the newest member registered at 10:16am.

SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM xf_user
WHERE register_date > UNIX_TIMESTAMP(CURDATE( ))

returns 32

Bug?

Last edited:
I don't see how it could be, as that was the first thing added to this add-on.

It's using this function:

PHP:
        public function getTotalUsers()
        {
                return $this->_getDb()->fetchOne('
                SELECT COUNT(*)
                FROM xf_user
                WHERE register_date > UNIX_TIMESTAMP(CURDATE( ))
                ');
        }

I've just ran it on mine and it's updating correctly. Does it not update if you run it again?

Ran it a couple of times. Still zero. Had to disable the addon as it's not good showing zero new members. I'm wondering whether there might be a conflict in the variable names or something with another addon? Are they very unique?

Top Bottom