Mustneed addons?

Blakefire

Is there any "must need" addons for a XF site? I have these in mind from sites I've run in the past but it's been a while so im kinda out of the loop.
KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA
First Post Moderated
[splendidpoint.com] AntiSPAM - Prevent Links and Emails
and
sonnb - Smiles bulk importer

Are any of these out of date? Is there anything better then these? Also I saw the portal mod, Unmaintained - [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) is no long supported, is there a good alternative?
Thanks!

Someone else can better reply but you can use permissions and spam settings built into the core XF to help with some of that. As well in the resources several add-ons such as W1zzards spam add-ons, stop forum spam without add-ons and email databases to block.

As for the portal, he released a new XenPorta 2 you should check out.

• Add-on Install & Upgrade
  • Enable Debug From Admin Home
  • Lazy Image Loader
  • Mini Avatar with Tags
  • Slide Out Poll by Bloodcinder
  • Tab Alerts
  • [bd] Cache
  • [bd] Social Share
  • [bd] Widget Framework
  • [PE] Message Controls Menu
  • [Tinhte] Attach Image Optimization

Someone else can better reply but you can use permissions and spam settings built into the core XF to help with some of that. As well in the resources several add-ons such as W1zzards spam add-ons, stop forum spam without add-ons and email databases to block.

As for the portal, he released a new XenPorta 2 you should check out.

• Add-on Install & Upgrade
  • Enable Debug From Admin Home
  • Lazy Image Loader
  • Mini Avatar with Tags
  • Slide Out Poll by Bloodcinder
  • Tab Alerts
  • [bd] Cache
  • [bd] Social Share
  • [bd] Widget Framework
  • [PE] Message Controls Menu
  • [Tinhte] Attach Image Optimization
Thanks you two! And thanks Roldan for that add-on install it's fantastic! One question, do you know of a good anti-spam add-on? The one I listed is quiet old and Im not sure if it's still supported.

Personally I would recommend the Keyword management tool by PixHouse.

You can set any word as a keyword and set a URL that it links to, internal or externally, a bit like Wiki does, great for your forum, and great for SEO

Top Bottom