Mustangbit.com

TPerry

Well, since my son was pestering me to get "his" forum up and running, I took one of mine offline that doesn't get any use and set his up under xenForo. It is a Ford Mustang related site - content is thin right now as he now doesn't have a lot of time since he's an accountant and also just purchased a new house he is fixing up.

Site is using a slightly modified version of pixelExit's xenFoogle Pro. There will be more modifications to the style as I have time.

The logo is still being worked on (STILL trying to find a font that we like). You can review it at http://mustangbit.com.

Last edited:
I'd kill the advertisements on a forum with 2 posts.
+1

It's a sea of white which makes a great contrast for the logo, but the page is just to bright for me! Logo is pretty sweet though ;)

Edit: The ad's are still off putting for potential new members though!

+1

It's a sea of white which makes a great contrast for the logo, but the page is just to bright for me! Logo is pretty sweet though ;)

Edit: The ad's are still off putting for potential new members though!
Once I purchase @Chris Deeming's notifications add-on there will be a notice that the ads will no longer show at header after registration and in the posts after the set amount. If they just want to browse then they can help support it... if they want to participate then I'll support it. :p

Still had your site open in a tab, hit refresh and that's coming along nicely now! Much kinder on the eyes.

The notice at the top of the page is a good idea as well ;)

Still had your site open in a tab, hit refresh and that's coming along nicely now! Much kinder on the eyes.

The notice at the top of the page is a good idea as well ;)
Thanks... it's going to be a slow process since I basically am setting it up like my son wants - not like I do. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom