XF 2 Multisite add-on

FrancescoL

I am looking for a programmer who develops a multisite add-on for me. That is an add-on that allows me to have different domains for different forums, and other XenForo modules (media gallery, blog, article, social group and so on)
An add-on of this type already exists but it is completely buggy, it is creating to me a multitude of problems and the programmers - for their reasons that I certainly do not have the pretension and arrogance to dispute - have no serious intention of helping me to solve the problem.
More details in private, i wait your offer.

I am looking for a programmer who develops a multisite add-on for me. That is an add-on that allows me to have different domains for different forums, and other XenForo modules (media gallery, blog, article, social group and so on)
An add-on of this type already exists but it is completely buggy, it is creating to me a multitude of problems and the programmers - for their reasons that I certainly do not have the pretension and arrogance to dispute - have no serious intention of helping me to solve the problem.
More details in private, i wait your offer.
Is this job still open? we have similar experience and ready to share some ideas through our first voice or video call.

Top Bottom