Not a bug "Multiple threads box" is not working properly

Title may be a bit confusing, so i'll explain as well as i can.

Moderators and Administrators can select multiple topics by hitting the checkbox next to the topics, which should make the box appear to allow you to do several actions. However, that very box only shows as a thin 2 pixel high line for us.

bug_zpse71a14df.png~original

This has been a bug for a while now, though we can't seem to figure out how it happened and how to fix it..
The permissions are fine, as everything works fine aside the box itself.

Last edited:
I suspect this is related to your custom style.

You will need to associate your forum user name with your account to post in the support forums.

I suspect this is related to your custom style.

You will need to associate your forum user name with your account to post in the support forums.
It's not the style, i tested it with multiple including the default and it fails to load every time. The odd thing is that it worked with the style flawlessly until a random point where it just stopped working.

I do not own a Xenforo forum myself, i'm merely part of the staff on that site with permissions to check the ACP and all that.

Also, i'd like my topic not to be marked as "Resolved" when it's not.. Merely suspecting something doesn't mean it's resolved..

Last edited:
As I said, if you want support with your installation, you will need to associate your license.

The function you have reported works perfectly on thousands of sites, so it's not a bug with the code.

Top Bottom