Lack of interest Multilanguage support for Resources

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

moelski

Hi !

I look at Xenforo now for some days and I think it´s much more handy than vBulletion (which I want to replace). The Resources are a really great idea to have a very small but powerful article & download system. To be honest that is exactly what I ever was looking for.

But there is one thing that is really missing - Multilanguage support for the resources. I don´t talk about a different forum language. But it would be great to have one article / download in different languages.
Something like in this screen:
http://www.delaplacewebdesign.com/upload/exemple_langues.jpg

Do you see any chance to get this implemented :rolleyes: ?

Dominik

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This isn't possible in the current implementation of the RM, and personally I don't feel it's going to be implemented (that's quite a bit of structural changes).

However, this can be "implemented" in the current version with some custom tab BB Codes (Custom codes require an add-on, if you need one, check out my resources).

Top Bottom