Multi-Quote Posts [Paid] [Deleted]

Lior.

Lior. submitted a new resource:

Multi-Quote Posts - Allows multi-quoting forum posts.

This add-on allows multi-quoting posts by selecting the desired posts, then clicking a button above the editor which load the quotes.

It allows you to keep your quotes when moving between pages, and it doesn't automatically scroll down to the bottom of the page when clicking the quote button.

Installation:
  1. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your XenForo installation directory.
  2. Import addon-MultiQuote.xml via your Admin Control Panel.

Read more about this resource...

Looks good, but I don't like much it uses again a big button under the editor because some addons add also a button and it looks overloaded. Also it's kind out of place.

I'm not sure it's doable, but why not adding directly the quote each time you hit "quote" link in editor and using (if not done automatically already) the draft functionality to save content on next page ? It would make more sense and clean this way.

Looks good, but I don't like much it uses again a big button under the editor because some addons add also a button and it looks overloaded. Also it's kind out of place.

I'm not sure it's doable, but why not adding directly the quote each time you hit "quote" link in editor and using (if not done automatically already) the draft functionality to save content on next page ? It would make more sense and clean this way.
There is a timer for auto-draft save for 30 or 60 sec, so if you would decrease it, to let's say 5 sec, it would cause a huge load on your server (if you have many people on your board and it saves drafts every sec).
Thus, I don't think it's doable.

Well, not mandatory to use draft, just the idea to save/load at some point. But yeah, it doesn't seem a good idea using that.

Would it be possible to add a different link for this instead of replacing the default Reply link? I'd like to leave that and its functionality the same if I could.

Would it be possible to add a different link for this instead of replacing the default Reply link? I'd like to leave that and its functionality the same if I could.
The Quote link is supposed to be adjacent to the Reply link, as can be seen in the screenshots.

Is this not the case in your installation?

@Lior. How to make the Reply button not quote post, instead, we will use Reply for enter @User_name to editor. Because we had Multi Quote. Can you help me?

@Lior. How to make the Reply button not quote post, instead, we will use Reply for enter @User_name to editor. Because we had Multi Quote. Can you help me?
Well, this doesn't belong to this thread, but I can instruct you on how to do it, please send me a PC.

Reactions: Cao
Technically, aren't they still called buttons, even if CSS based and not image based? Anyhow, we got the problem sorted. :whistle:
My point was, since it's wrapped in css all you needed to do was add the css to the text that was added. *makes note not to bother helping in future*

Top Bottom