Multi-Quote Posts [Paid] [Deleted]

Hello Gang! I just installed XF 1.3 I have had multi-quote installed since 1.2 and when I did the XF 1.3 upgrade it no longer works. I heard that in comes installed with XF 1.3 so I uninstalled the multi-quote add-on and it still isnt working. Does anyone know what is woing on or if enableing multi-quote is now a setting I'm unaware of?
Options --> Messages --> Enable Multi Quote

Or just search in ACP "Enable Multi Quote"

Hm. This doesn't work with XF 1.4.x (the "Requires XenForo 1.2" means business). Yes, there is select-to-multi-quote, but I was hoping for a button/whole message based solution that the forum users are used to from vB. At least it wasn't more than $5 down the drain...

Edit: Oops.. I just noticed that XF 1.4 (and probably 1.3 judging from the comments) provides also the button when multi-quote is enabled. I'll read more carefully next time. :-)

Last edited:
Hm. This doesn't work with XF 1.4.x (the "Requires XenForo 1.2" means business). Yes, there is select-to-multi-quote, but I was hoping for a button/whole message based solution that the forum users are used to from vB. At least it wasn't more than $5 down the drain...

Edit: Oops.. I just noticed that XF 1.4 (and probably 1.3 judging from the comments) provides also the button when multi-quote is enabled. I'll read more carefully next time. :)
No problem, I've refunded you.

Many thanks. It wasn't really a problem; it was Mea culpa.. I should've asked (and read this thread) first. I don't want to degrade the rating of the plugin, however, as I'm sure it works ok for XF 1.2, so if you indicate in the description that it's not compatible with later than 1.2, I'll update the review to five stars (for 1.2).

So am I right in saying this still doesn't work 1.4? I foolishly neglected to read @Ville's review, and "requires 1.2" gave me the impression that it required "at least" 1.2, not "1.2 and 1.2 alone".

Like Ville, I've got the +quote button appearing, but it doesn't actually work properly.

@Lior., any chance of a refund, good sir?

So am I right in saying this still doesn't work 1.4? I foolishly neglected to read @Ville's review, and "requires 1.2" gave me the impression that it required "at least" 1.2, not "1.2 and 1.2 alone".

Like Ville, I've got the +quote button appearing, but it doesn't actually work properly.

@Lior., any chance of a refund, good sir?
Sure, I've refunded you. By the way, multiquote is a core feature of 1.4 which can be enabled through your forum's settings, so there's really no need for this add-on in 1.4.

Hello. :)

We just migrated to XF from VB on our forum and I installed this add-on. Unfortunately, the quoted posts don't get inserted. I would just like to confirm if this is because of incompatibility issues or if I am doing something wrong on my end.

Thank you.

The reason I installed the plug-in was because the quotes don't get carried over to the next page on the new version of XF. In any case, I have uninstalled the plug-in for the moment.

As for migrating the vB content, xF's internal importer was used.

The reason I installed the plug-in was because the quotes don't get carried over to the next page on the new version of XF. In any case, I have uninstalled the plug-in for the moment.

As for migrating the vB content, xF's internal importer was used.
Let me know what email you used to purchase the add-on in a PC and I'll refund you.

Top Bottom