1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-Quote Posts [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Lior., Jul 10, 2013.

1. Lior.

Lior. Well-Known Member

Lior. submitted a new resource:

Multi-Quote Posts - Allows multi-quoting forum posts.

Read more about this resource...
    Alfa1 and Mrs.T like this.
  2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

The video has issues and does not display correctly.
  3. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I could see it properly. Using Firefox.
  4. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

PS: should be included in XenForo!
    QenTox, DRE and Alfa1 like this.
  5. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

Looks good, but I don't like much it uses again a big button under the editor because some addons add also a button and it looks overloaded. Also it's kind out of place.

I'm not sure it's doable, but why not adding directly the quote each time you hit "quote" link in editor and using (if not done automatically already) the draft functionality to save content on next page ? It would make more sense and clean this way.
  6. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

There is a timer for auto-draft save for 30 or 60 sec, so if you would decrease it, to let's say 5 sec, it would cause a huge load on your server (if you have many people on your board and it saves drafts every sec).
    Thus, I don't think it's doable.
  7. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

Well, not mandatory to use draft, just the idea to save/load at some point. But yeah, it doesn't seem a good idea using that.
  8. TeflonDon

TeflonDon Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to add a different link for this instead of replacing the default Reply link? I'd like to leave that and its functionality the same if I could.
  9. Lior.

Lior. Well-Known Member

The Quote link is supposed to be adjacent to the Reply link, as can be seen in the screenshots.

Is this not the case in your installation?
    TeflonDon likes this.
  10. TeflonDon

TeflonDon Well-Known Member

I reinstalled and it looks as advertised now. Thanks
  11. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Never mind.
  12. caoanh204

caoanh204 Active Member

@Lior. How to make the Reply button not quote post, instead, we will use Reply for enter @User_name to editor. Because we had Multi Quote. Can you help me?
  13. Lior.

Lior. Well-Known Member

Well, this doesn't belong to this thread, but I can instruct you on how to do it, please send me a PC.
    caoanh204 likes this.
  14. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

*purchased* :)
  15. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

16. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

I like cookies.
    DBA likes this.
  17. The Sandman

The Sandman Well-Known Member

How do you integrate this with a custom style using buttons instead of text?
  18. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

It doesn't use buttons, it's wrapped in CSS ;)
  19. The Sandman

The Sandman Well-Known Member

Technically, aren't they still called buttons, even if CSS based and not image based? Anyhow, we got the problem sorted. :whistle:
  20. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

My point was, since it's wrapped in css all you needed to do was add the css to the text that was added. *makes note not to bother helping in future*