MT Prefix Creator

MT Prefix Creator 1.0.5

No permission to download

Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe submitted a new resource:

MT Prefix Creator - Easily create awesome looking prefixes with no need to know CSS.

This addon allows you to create awesome professional looking prefixes with no need to know CSS or anything else. You upload the contents to your host (server) and install like any other addon. Once you have installed the addon you will go to create a new prefix like normal. Except the screen will look a little different. You will now see a tab called Customize.

screen-shot-2014-11-07-at-3-55-30-pm-png.88411

After you have set the prefix...

Read more about this resource...

I didn't create this addon. I paid to have it made. So support will be very limited but I can assure you that it works. New features may be added as needed.

Great addon !

If I may suggest smth for a future update, the developer could add a color picker in each color field.. would be much easier :)

I have installed the addon, applied some changes but its not applying to it. When I come back to check the changes, all them are default as I had never changed it before.

Last edited:
Great addon !

If I may suggest smth for a future update, the developer could add a color picker in each color field.. would be much easier :)

I have installed the addon, applied some changes but its not applying to it. When I come back to check the changes, all them are default as I had never changed it before.

Will alert the developer of this issue and the suggestion as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Any response from him, mate?

Thanks

Not yet. Been really busy with work and haven't had the time to contact him. Being a truck driver and it being the holiday season means I'm busier than usual getting loads delivered. Will try to get in touch with him again in the morning. Sorry for the delay.

@Daniel-SP Hopefully this update will fix your problems. Now I can confirm even on my site that prefixes that have already been made won't show the values when you go to edit it. Try creating a new prefix and then try editing it to see if it works.

Top Bottom