1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained MT Prefix Creator 1.0.5

Easily create awesome looking prefixes with no need to know CSS.

1. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Ernest L. Defoe submitted a new resource:

MT Prefix Creator - Easily create awesome looking prefixes with no need to know CSS.

Read more about this resource...

batpool52! and Sunka like this.
  2. Ernest L. Defoe

I didn't create this addon. I paid to have it made. So support will be very limited but I can assure you that it works. New features may be added as needed.

3. Ernest L. Defoe

4. Daniel-SP

Daniel-SP Active Member

Great addon !

If I may suggest smth for a future update, the developer could add a color picker in each color field.. would be much easier :)

I have installed the addon, applied some changes but its not applying to it. When I come back to check the changes, all them are default as I had never changed it before.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  5. Ernest L. Defoe

Will alert the developer of this issue and the suggestion as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

6. Daniel-SP

Daniel-SP Active Member

Any response from him, mate?

Thanks

7. Ernest L. Defoe

Not yet. Been really busy with work and haven't had the time to contact him. Being a truck driver and it being the holiday season means I'm busier than usual getting loads delivered. Will try to get in touch with him again in the morning. Sorry for the delay.

8. Ernest L. Defoe

@Daniel-SP I talked to the guy that made the addon for me and he will have an update to me in a couple of days. The issue you mentioned should be fixed and the suggestion should be implemented.

Daniel-SP likes this.
  9. Daniel-SP

Daniel-SP Active Member

Thanks for the help :)

10. Ernest L. Defoe

Not a problem and thanks for the suggestion. I didn't even think about that when I had the addon created.

11. Ernest L. Defoe

12. Ernest L. Defoe

@Daniel-SP Hopefully this update will fix your problems. Now I can confirm even on my site that prefixes that have already been made won't show the values when you go to edit it. Try creating a new prefix and then try editing it to see if it works.

Sunka and Daniel-SP like this.
  13. Ernest L. Defoe