MP3 BBcode

MP3 BBcode 1.0.1

No permission to download
Ms. Jacquii, I'm going to test this out today.

Quick question ... when you use multiple tracks, will they play automatically in succession or do you have to hit the arrows?

EDIT: Also, looks like you're missing the bbCode xml file.

Ms. Jacquii, I'm going to test this out today.

Quick question ... when you use multiple tracks, will they play automatically in succession or do you have to hit the arrows?

EDIT: Also, looks like you're missing the bbCode xml file.

Hey Arny - Yes the tracks will play in succession.
I've just checked and the bbcode_mp3.xml file is in the downloadable archive ;)

I can confirm that the multi-track option does play in succession once you click on the 'play' button (unless you wanted it set to auto-play).

Jacquii, I noticed that the first track picks up the "Board Title" mp3 Player, but the next tracks show as "Track #2" and "Track #3". Should it be picking up the titles of the tracks as well or only the Board title in the first track?

Oh, and where do I edit the color of the text for the tracks under the audio player (currently set to "MsJacquii Purple" ;) )

I can confirm that the multi-track option does play in succession once you click on the 'play' button (unless you wanted it set to auto-play).

Jacquii, I noticed that the first track picks up the "Board Title" mp3 Player, but the next tracks show as "Track #2" and "Track #3". Should it be picking up the titles of the tracks as well or only the Board title in the first track?

Oh, and where do I edit the color of the text for the tracks under the audio player (currently set to "MsJacquii Purple" ;) )

1. The actual player does have a feature that allows for track titles to be added. I, however, have not been able to make it so the bbcode will parse it in posts :(

2. Ooops. I actually hardcoded the styling in the .xml file. I thought of simply adding a step that you could add the css via extra.css -- and decided against it because less steps = easier install...?

Find in bbcode_mp3.xml
Code:
<div style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"> <span style="font-weight:bold;">Click The Button Above To Play</span> &nbsp; <span style="font-style:italic; color:#8b008b;">

Change the purple #8b008b to whatever color you like or simply delete it alltogether. Save the .xml - Delete the mp3 bbcode and reinstall it. Or you can wait a sec and redownload the archive. I think I'll reupload it minus the purple color code...

Random but could you do a extra bb code that is a pop-up player? If not I'll look into it.
hmm - shouldn't be too difficult to adapt the current code to a popup player.
I cannot do it now though - It's football time in Tennessee and happy hour will be beginning shortly :P

Is the profile version of this bbcode add-on exclusive to your forum, or have to posted instructions about that elsewhere?

Is the profile version of this bbcode add-on exclusive to your forum, or have to posted instructions about that elsewhere?
It's exclusive to my forum. I didn't post instructions because the instructions would likely be different for each style. It's not difficult to accomplish though - you simply need to create a couple custom user fields and add the mp3 player code to your member_view template.

HTH,

J.

For multiple audio players in one page you need to make the player id different for each.
Code:
id="audioplayer_1"
It would probably be possible to randomize the number with a javascript function.
Has this been added yet? This is a great addon idea

Also it would be incredibly awesome if you figured out how to make playlists with this. Also is there a good third party site for users to upload an mp3 to and use the link to embed it with this tool?

Also it would be incredibly awesome if you figured out how to make playlists with this. Also is there a good third party site for users to upload an mp3 to and use the link to embed it with this tool?

Playlist functionality is currently not possible with wpaudio player.
I'm not sure of any 3rd party mp3 upload sites. I upload my mp3s to my own server. You might do the same and/or use google search ;)

Top Bottom